Continuum Health – Where Your Data Reaches Its Target
The Health Evolution Newsletter published last June introduced you to Gabriel Delisle, Director of Continuum Health, and to Continuum Health’s data management model. Today, we are presenting the chosen approach for the Intellium and ContinuumCore solutions, and how they can provide managers in the healthcare network with an enhanced decision-making capacity.
At Logibec, technological solutions are developed to meet each client’s specific needs. This is our vision for product and service delivery. The Intellium and ContinuumCore solutions, included in Continuum Health’s product offering, address the three key objectives of data managers in the healthcare industry: accessibility, autonomy and learning.
- Cloud-based access: the product is available when you need it, where you need it, and on the device of your choice;
- User-friendliness: no advanced knowledge is required;
- Structure: data can be queried from any source, all in one view;
- Adaptability: unstructured, unstandardized data can be added;
- Real-time: data is always up-to-date.
- Self-service data exploration and analysis tool through Microsoft’s Power BI application;
- Drilldown levels designed to meet client needs;
- “Care pathway” configuration: creates a standard/ideal care pathway, and a preview of the current reality;
- Configuration: Intellium’s standardized data analytics platform enables you to query data with no expertise required.
Continuum Health is composed of information management experts specialized in data analysis and exploitation. This team is dedicated to sharing their knowledge with clients to help them improve their decision-making process.
- Documentation: optimal understanding of information management through comprehensive documentation enabling you to navigate the world of data analytics;
- Models: available care pathway models and report templates for optimal data analysis;
- Time-saving features: reduced workload associated with data entry, and data configuration to facilitate understanding of data and results;
In the next edition of our Health Evolution Newsletter, we will take a closer look at the specifics of each solution.